- 5811 EAST BERRY STREET, FORT WORTH, TEXAS 76119
- (817) 496-8422 FAX (817) 496-8555
Motor Controls I
Eight Week Course
Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
This class will cover the basics of motor controls and light PLC programming. The class is intended to sharpen the skills of electricians who currently work with motor controls and to teach the basics of motor controls to those who are beginning their career in this field.
The book that will be used is Electric Motors and Control Systems by Frank Petruzella. A copy of this book is included in the price of the class.
April 7, 14, 21, 28; May 5, 12, 19 and June 2, 2018 Last date to register is March 23, 2018
July 7, 14, 21, 28; August 4, 11, 18, 25, 2018 Last date to register is June 22, 2018
- Mike Querry, IEC Fourth Year Instructor
- Knowledge of the NEC Code Book
- Preferably a Journeyman’s License
- Windows based computer skills
- IEC Members $385.00 per person
- Non Members $435.00 per person
- Click here to download Information Sheet