Power Up Your Career with IEC!
Apprenticeship training is a form of education that incorporates workplace training with technical school training. IEC offers one of the finest open shop electrical apprenticeship training programs in the nation.
To learn more see a list of Frequently Asked Questions.
• Federally approved four year training program
• Completion Certificate from the Office of Apprenticeship, U.S. Dept. of Labor
• No less than 576 hours of classroom instruction and 8,000 on the job training hours
• Earn while you learn Health Insurance Benefits (provided by some contractors)
• Paid vacations (provided by some contractors)
This is an Equal Employment Opportunity in Apprenticeship and Training for all applicants who meet the qualifications of the program. Women, Minorities and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Click Here for Apprenticeship General Information